19/01/2015

I aM aLiVe

Long time no see! I should definitely blog more often I guess. Don´t know how I have ended up lately with this weird blogging where I post once a month, and then everything just freezes...
Now to the million question: What have I actually done this month?
I have attended school, been with my friends and my boyfriend, played xbox (Assassin´s, Destiny, Call of Duty), read manga, watched Vampire Diaries, celebrated christmas with family and new year with friends. I also tried to color my hair dark blue in the christmas holiday, but it failed and suddenly I became a black haired girl. You can see the result in my next blog post.

A new blog post will definitely appear in two days! You can see some pictures of my friend Rebekka and I down below, just a little piece of a whole bunch with weird pictures from a couple of weeks back. Just thought that this post needed some Batman or something.

I´ll have to do some more homework before I go to bed, so nighty night people :-) Or maybe good morning, good afternoon, good evening or whatever. Just have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment