07/10/2014

Games and VIDEO CREATION

This week is going to go pretty quickly because we do not have to attend school tomorrow (students at photo subject are going to be working at home), so I am staying home tomorrow.
Since I am staying home the whole day tomorrow I have time for to make the first video for this blog :-) My friend Rebekka and I are going to make a "bake video" tomorrow where we will make something reaaally good and help you with the recipe. It is going to be fun! I am not the best baker, and I am not usually using recipes every time I bake (like never).

After school I have played games like League of Legends and right now I am going to play some Call of Duty Ghosts on my ps3. Hopefully I will buy the XboxOne or ps4, because there are many games I really would like to try out that are not going to be made for ps3.


No comments:

Post a Comment