18/10/2014

Q/A - answers

What have you done today? The day started with school and a lot of theory and writing. Pretty boring, but I can´t complain when the weekend is finally here! I have also edited more on the baking video (which will be out pretty soon), worked on my new header and background. It is pretty fun with all this editing and design creation. After posting this blog post I am going to do a little more with video editing so I can publish it very soon! Pretty excited for the first video blog to be published on my blog ^_^
*Picture borrowed from Google.com*
What is your favorite food? That´s a pretty hard question you got there. I think I like almost all kind of food. If I would have to choose the favorite food it would be taco, pizza, meat and lots of more. There´s nothing that I have ever tasted before that I have disliked (except from food with onion and tomato). I have always disliked, and will always be disliking those two. The taste is just... Can´t even be described.

What time of the year do you prefer the most? I really do like hot summer days where grilling, bathing in the sea, lots of sunshine and summer clothes, but I think I like winter a little more. It is just so cozy with the snow falling and the December days. What I do each year is to sit inside with warm clothes, a hot cup with kakao and watch the snow falling from the sky and laying down on the ground. It gives me this "christmas feeling" and I love it.
What camera do you use, and which objective/s? The camera I use is my "old", but very useful Canon 1100D. Even if this is a beginner camera I really like using it. Just with a another objective the camera gets so much better. I usually use my 18-55 mm objective for portraits. 100 mm objective is being used to take macro pictures or sometimes other kinds of photographies. The next thing I am going to save for now is to get another Canon camera. I prefer Canon because I have always used it.
Do you have any animals? If yes, which animals do you have? I kind of have three pets, and would love to owe a dog haha. I have a cute, black, lazy and cozy cat that never gets taller. His name was originally "Tom", but I usually just call it "Kitty". I don´t know why I thought of the name Tom of all things when I got a cat 5 years ago. I also do have a blue and white bird, and some fishes that lives in a aquarium.
I know that I have not been posting anything the last 4-5 days. School and other stuff have just been the biggest priority lately. Maybe you understand how it is being a student this time of the year, and the months before summer. I am doing my best with the daily blog, it will be an very active blog again soon. 
Thank you for reading my blog! I really appreciate it :-D Now blog post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment