04/10/2014

My non-photographic cat

I made dinner today for me and my two brothers. When I´m the cook and can make whatever I want, taco will always be my first choice haha! I used my iPhone when I took the pictures below because my camera was charging, not the best quality :-)
Tomorrow is the last day of this holiday. I´ll have to work a little with a presentation about psychology I am going to perform on monday, but there is still going to be a blogpost published tomorrow!
 Stay tuned and thank you for reading.

I tried multiple times to take a good picture together with my cat, but I think he hates being in front of cameras or something. I got one picture out of many where he actually looks into the camera (almost) ;-) It looks like my cat is trying to escape or something, but he is still fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment