20/09/2014

Cinema premiere

I came home very late yesterday so I was not able to blog right when I came home. My boyfriend, Henrik and I went to the cinema premiere of the movie A Walk Among the Tombstones. The movie turned out to be pretty good and exiting :-) I recommend it to you people who like thriller, mystery and investigation movies!
The light in the movie theater was pretty bad so the picture we took together did not get so clear unfortunately. Well, here we are right before the movie were about to start.



And what do I do now? I have downloaded this Pokémon game on my Mac so I am going to play this and have already tried it out a little yesterday. I love playing Pokémon! So many good memories from my childhood.
Maybe I will read more in my book and take a little jogging round later because the weather today is not so bad, and I can´t get stuck to this game all day, I guess haha.

Do you like playing Pokémon, or maybe other games? Tell me in the comments!



2 comments: