10/09/2014

Lazy day: sushi and editing

I haven´t exactly done much today because the school day lasted for one hour and I forgot my training clothes so my plans for the day got cancelled. Even though some plans were cancelled I did some productive stuff like homework, random photographing at home and some editing. Later this day I also went to a Sushi restaurant with my friend Rebekka. I tried macaroons for the first time and it did not taste like it looks like! I have, like forever, wanted to taste macaroons and then it turned out it tasted awful... But I also bought my favorite: shrimp and rice dish (the picture below).

It is getting pretty late so next up on the to-do list is to take a quick shower and brush my teeth before I should go to bed. A new post will show up tomorrow within the day! So stay tuned.
It feels like I´m talking around all weird stuff, guess it´s maybe a little too late for me on the computer haha ;-)
Todays pictures are taken with iPhone camera, I don´t want to drag my camera with me all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment