11/09/2014

One ring to rule them all

I took some random photographies with my camera yesterday. That´s just a thing I can do when I am bored, take random pictures of almost everything I can see. I told you in the last post that I was going to publish the pictures I took yesterday, but I did not get time to edit the rest of them.
You can see two of the pictures I took of the coolest ring ever below.
The Lord of The Ring´s ring. Love it.

Now I will spend the rest of the evening with reading one of my favorite books of all time! It is a norwegian book about haunting and stuff, pretty exciting!

What do you think of the two pictures I took?
Do you like The Lord of the Rings or reading books too?
Tell me in the comments :-)






2 comments:

  1. I especially like the last picture. And I really want that ring, although I'm afraid I'd turn invisible and go insane.

    ReplyDelete