09/09/2014

The writer and owner

As a beginning of this blog I would like to introduce myself and this site.

I´m a 18 year old girl from the country Norway. Here I am living my daily life as a teenager placed on school (classes with media and communication as a subject). Except from school there are other things I also do too like weekly training, take photos, play video games, read books, be with my boyfriend, friends and family.

Now you know some things about me as the writer and owner of this blog. I will (well.. Try my best) to publish posts daily on this site. So I hope you will stay tuned to see what more that are coming! It would be really great with comments from you, cause you are allowed to comment your own thoughts so I can learn how to for example be a better photographer!


Thank you for taking your time to read my blog. I really appreciate it :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment